Saturday, January 16, 2016

Hair Treatments That WORK on My 4c Natural Hair

Since I have started doing regular "treatments" on my 4c natural strands my hair has taken a completely different turn for THE BEST! My hair has never been this thick and healthy feeling. It stays moisturized. I also owe this to my change in regimen. Instead of using liquid moisturizers, I now use butter cream moisturizers. But I will talk about that in a future post.

Some of the treatments I have done are listed below with pictures. So keep scrolling. Also for weekly updates on my hair check out my Instagram here: 4cCurlPop
  • Avocado Deep Treatment (Mixed with Olive Oil in blender)
  • Bentonite Clay Mix (Mixed with 100% Clay from Alikay Naturals, ACV and Honey)
  • Shikakai Indian Powder Mix (Water Only)
  • Egg yolk & Olive Oil Deep Condition (1 egg yolk, EVOO, ORS Replenishing Con & Anita Grant Peppermint Oil
  • Mayonnaise Deep Condition (Use Mayo Only and Heat)
  • DIY Deep Conditioner Mix (White Rain Moisturizing Conditioner Lavender Escape, Africa's Best Herbal Oil, 100% Pure Castor Oil) Left on Overnight
  • Hot Oil Treatments before shampooing (This will make your hair feel SOO much better)
  • Cassia Obovata Deep Condition treatment (Mixed with Lemon Juice, Bottled Water) I let this sit for 12 hours and left on my hair for 3 hours with shower cap
Avocado Deep Treatment (Mixed with Olive Oil in blender)

Bentonite Clay Mix (Mixed with 100% Clay from Alikay Naturals, ACV and Honey)
Shikakai Indian Powder Mix (Water Only)

Egg yolk & Olive Oil Deep Condition (1 egg yolk, EVOO, ORS Replenishing Con & Anita Grant Peppermint Oil

Mayonnaise Deep Condition (Use Mayo Only and Heat)

DIY Deep Conditioner Mix (White Rain Moisturizing Conditioner Lavender Escape, Africa's Best Herbal Oil, 100% Pure Castor Oil) Left on Overnight

Hot Oil Treatments before shampooing (This will make your hair feel SOO much better) I used the oils from the December 2015 CurlMix Box


Cassia Obovata Deep Condition treatment (Mixed with Lemon Juice, Bottled Water) I let this sit for 12 hours and left on my hair for 3 hours with shower cap.




No comments:

Post a Comment