Wednesday, July 23, 2014

My Review: Whitenicious by Dencia






Alright, Aliright! Lets get to it! So far I have not came across any blogger reviews about this product called Whitenicious by Dencia so I feel the need to share my results. First let me clear things up... I LOVE MY SKIN COLOR! (Repeat 100 times if needed :) ) because I KNOW there is going to be one person who is like no no hold up she hate hates herself and blah blah blah... LOL.

Now that we have cleared that up...Lets get to it! Below are some questions I thought you were thinking.

If you love your skin color, why did you use it? Honestly I was just curious and I had a dark spot on the side of my face that I wanted to get rid of.

Did it get rid of the dark spot in 7 days? YES...wait it was actually the 8th day. It was grading fading over time and it seemed like on the 8th day it just magically disappeared!

Are you getting paid for this review? NO...really yall?  This chick is making alot of money from this product because celebrities are promoting it for her as per mediatakeout.com such as Sunday Carter so what does she need lil ole me for? Damn I went to find the link but its not popping up.

So if you used it on one spot on your face why does it look like you put it all over your face in the pictures above or below? LOL...wait for it...wait for it! Curiosity got the best of me... after it cleared up my spot in 8 days. I thought maybe it help to even my skin tone. However I didnt know it was going to look like this...damn! So I emailed Dencia today on the email provided on the website to see if its supposed to look like this. I guess I expect it to lighten everything at one time, lol. In the picture above can you see that dark area on my chin? That is my natural color! Yup I knowww right! LOL

Are you aware this may cause cancer? Really? Are you aware some of the shit we use on our skin and hair can cause cancer? I.E Relaxers....makeup. But for real yall I dont want cancer, lol. But I had to say it like that because ppl are really tripping on that like the relaxer isnt harmful for your hair.

Is the product moisturizing? Yes, I was surprised. However I do follow up with my own oil mix.

How many times a day do you use it? 3 times

Are you able to camouflage your face with makeup while the product lightens your face. Yes but my makeup looks patchy and crazy now because one area is dark and the other is light. Maybe if I was a professional with makeup I could.

Will you buy this product again? If she answers my question. :) However... this will not be a staple product that I will HAVE to buy. Like I said before I started using this for a dark spot.

Are you aware that this only temporary? Yes

Anything more? Yes I am hungry. Right now in Afghanistan its time for breakfast! So I will do another update at a later date. Meanwhile pray that my face doesnt rot off, lol.

Here are the details of Whitenicious by Dencia Dark Spot Review:
Whitenicious for Dark Spot Removal (by Dencia) is a moisturizing cream enriched from exquisite and powerful ingredients that also removes dark spots (from acne, hyper pigmentation, etc).  It contains vitamins C & E and provides a SPF of 15.  This product will nourish and refine skin, lighten dark spots, and smooth pores.  This product has been formulated for sensitive skin.  Use three (3) times daily for faster results.

No comments:

Post a Comment