Friday, June 6, 2014

Beshe Lace Front Wig - "Drew" Video Review (Coming Soon)

Dang, it seems like I am updating like every two months! :( I gots ta get better. I am sorry. But I found a new love and her name is Drew! Yup her name is Drew and she was created by this company called Beshe. She is soft and mimics natural hair and easy to style! Her price varies on different sites but I wouldn't pay over $35 for her. :)
Last night I decided to try it on to see if I should wear it when I go to Thailand and I fell in love. I wish I would have brought her in my favorite 1b/27 color but I wanted to wear some of my hair out in the front to see if I could pull it off with my 4 head, lol. So stay tuned for a YouTube video. I have to edit the clips and upload it. :)
 In the meantime here are some pictures in different lightening. I have to be careful about posting pictures because these Chinese folks be out to rob me fo my PEECHURS! They make me sick!

Updated: Here is the link to the video: My Video Review




No comments:

Post a Comment