Thursday, January 30, 2014

Beanstalk Hair Products Review!

I haven't tried a new product in a while! My best friend Tieron is in the process of starting his hair care line. The 1st product is Hair Vitamins. I have been testing them for two months now and I have to say I am shocked! I have some issues with the side of my head and since using them I see fuzz! YEAHHHH babbbbie! BUT as for the hair oil...that is still in production but I got my hands on some and I AM LOVING IT! SERIOUSLY I am feeling it. It softens my scalp and makes it feel moisturized like nothing! Oh and it quenches my dry hair! I will keep using it and keep you ladies posted.

Anyway today I sprayed my hair with some Aloe Vera Juice, applied the oil and applied some Kinky Curly Custard and my hair came out SO FREAKING pretty! My nonexistent curls POPPED! And my hair feels so SOFT! If you gals wanna try his products and show your support he is selling them on Amazon at this link: BeanStalk Hair Products



No comments:

Post a Comment