Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Hair Growth Products Used on this 7 Month Hair Journey & Comparison Pictures

I have to say I have had a easy hair journey this go around. I am VERY happy with the results but my hair still needs to be nurtured for more thickness. For this new journey I am going to incorporate a daily dose of vitamins for hair growth, peppermint oil and castor oil on scalp. I feel that this is a combination from previous experience that will set me off with my next update.
 My hair is a lot thicker than the picture looks on my 30 Nov 2011 update. My stylist used a Chi flatiron to straighten my hair. You can see the thickness below on the last picture. The relaxer (Designs Essential) "didn't take" as good as she wanted and I am glad it didn't because I wanted thickness, not limp hair as it looks after she used the chi. 
What did I use on my hair for this journey of 7 months of not relaxing? I wore lace wigs constantly, removed them every 7 days, applied scurl to the ends of my hair, megatek to my scalp, and my favorite coconut oil to scalp and the ends of my hair. I think I detangled my hair 3-4 times during the 7 month stretch and only washed it a couple of times. That's ALL I did....was I kept it simple. My theory is you find what works for your hair and stick to it. Time is the key in growing long hair. 




No comments:

Post a Comment