Friday, October 8, 2010

Review: Pink Lace Wig Glue-less FULL Lace Wig


I know I have been MIA for a minute but my granny passed away. :( RIP Granny & I love you!
Okay on Facebook I won a free glueless full lace wig. I was so happy I won but I was so busy that I couldn't do a full review like I wanted. Welllll today I took it out of the package and FELL in love!!! I was about to order another unit from another vendor but 4get it! I am stuck on this unit right now. LOL. I was tired of using glue and tape anwayyyyy. It was starting to irritate my skin.

This unit is the answer to my prayers, lol.....okay that is a lil drastic but I am happy I dont have to wake up early just to apply my unit. You can just put it on and run out the door
. The best thing about it is that its a FULL lace so you can EVEN part it anywhere.

Now for my review on the hair. The hair is so soft and it really looks like fresh relaxed hair. It has alot of body too. Its 14 inches and yaki texture. I think I will need 2 add a lil oil sheen tho, but not too much. :) I am giving this unit 10 stars because it very much beats my expectations of glueless lace wigs. I thought it was going to look like the old granny wigs with a thick dragon hairline. I was VERY surprised.....just check out my hairline....

In case you wanna order the unit click here: Pink Lace Wigs
*Oh and JUST so know..I am NOT affiliated with Pink Lace Wigs, but I WISH I was, lol!*
Oh and it can be worn in a ponytail:




4 comments:

  1. Absolutely Gorgeous! I cannot find this one on the website and I even searched for glueless. What's the name of your unit. By the way, thanks for all your wonderful info. Luv it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this please give me the details and the information i need to get this exact unit you have on "Review: Pink Lace Wig Glue-less FULL Lace Wig". I NEED ALL THE DETAILS. I cannot find this one on the website and I even searched for glueless too. What's the name of your unit. By the way, thanks for all your wonderful info. Luv it too. need a respond asp! I'm dying to get this, its so natural ad real.
    I Need ur advice asp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spent 3-4 months researching lace wigs before I put in a custom order with an American vendor. I chose to go through an American vendor http://www.realhairbyladyj.com Lace Front Wigs over a Chinese one – you can order these wigs cheaper if you go directly to the Chinese factories – because I wanted to have a little leeway should there be anything wrong with the wig, plus to get advice from the vendor throughout the ordering process.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i had planned to buy glue full lace wig from wholesalewigsonline.com. I used them 2 years ago and they did a great job on their stock and custom units, i need a very large cap so i guess i better order a custom from them,

    ReplyDelete